Tuesday, October 25, 2011
save a sister 5k
Jamie thought it would be a fun thing for us to start doing 5k walk runs. The frist was Swiss days 5k it was a good one to start with only $10 fee. then the next one was Leeds 5k I trotted some of that one and walked some it was one the most beautiful 5k I have done. Well I have only done the 3. Leeds by far had the best views while walking/trotting. Then this one, only the girls did it Save-a-sister. I am sure everyone has been touched by breast cancer in there life. I have! My Step-mom Bonnie Kessler is a survivor, My Aunt Colleen is a suvivor and I have a great aunt that was taken by breast cancer. They say the stat are 1-3 women will get it. We felt it was a worthy cause and a good memory to make. I love just talking and walking soon I will trot more maybe even jog. one day I might run! who knows but I am progressing and it gives me some thing to work toward. I can't wait for the next 5k. Now all I need to do is pick one out. I will post some pictures as soon as the computer will let me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment