Friday, February 8, 2013

chicks

Well we did it we got some chicks. I have wanted a few chickens for awhile now and I was never ready to make the leap and this lady I use to work with order some in the mail and had to order a ton so she offered to whom ever wanted them could get them. I piped up and said me. Then immediately panicked. I was thinking I am not ready for chickens what have I got myself into. I started to read about them and calmed myself down some but then every once in awhile I would get all panicked about them again. Well they are here and I am very excited. I think once we get past this stage we will be doing good. I am sure the next 6 weeks will go by so fast and they will be chickens outside eating bugs and scratching the ground.

I just love these chicks and so do the boys.


















some times all you  need to tell the story is a picture or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment