Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good morning

Today is one of those days when you just do not want to get out of be but have to because my almost 2 year old Gabriel decided it was time to get up at 5:30 am. I tried everything to get him back to sleep but no sleep for him so after awhile I gave in we got up and played. I turned on the lights to the Christmas tree and he says "Wow" I think it is so cute!

Foster woke up around 7 am a better time in my book but he does like to stay up late! Last night when I put them to bed I think he jumped in his bed for almost an hour before he finally laid down to go to sleep for the night. When he wakes up he will play in his bed for awhile before I discover he is awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment