On Wednesday December 21st. I had my neices and nephews come up after a long day for them at school and make Christams cookies. I love doing this with them every year. Sometimes I feel like it can just be so crazy but it is worth doing. I was just talking to my mom about it. We both asked each other what we got for Christmas last year and you know what neither of us remember. But I do remember The day we made chrismas cookies.
Gabriel and Foster were involved this year it was so much fun to watch them cut the cookies out with cookie cutters. Gabriel liked eating the dough more than anything but had fun being a part of it. Foster did good cutting his cookies out but he had a lot of help from his oldest cusin Trace.
Foster and Gabriel love to dance they thought it was great that Pa Pa Tom put on the christmas music so that they could dance their little bum off!
 |
| Gabriel, Madison, Korbin, Foster, Jordan, Trace and Amaya |
Today December 23, 2011 Jamie invited us over to her house to do some Christmas crafts. They were so cute we made raindeer out of our hand and feet prints I even did one mine is not as cute as the boys but I don't care it was a fun little memory to make. I also think it will be fun to look back and say look how little your hands and feet were!
 |
Jordan he did not want to make one because his hands and feet are too big! This is the reason I made one!
|
 |
| Gabriel did not want to put his hands in the paint! |
 |
| Foster is so chill he did not mind doing the craft! |
 |
| Jordan adding snow to his raindeer! |
 |
| Korbin having a good time! |
 |
| Jamie and Korbin cleaning up! |
 |
| The finished product mine is the big one! |
 |
| Gabriels up close! |
 |
| Fosters up close! |
 |
| And mine. Too funny! |
No comments:
Post a Comment