Monday, January 23, 2012

looking for a house!

Patrick, Gabriel, Foster and I are going to be moving again, soon, We are moving to Las Vegas. This time it will be a little more permeate. We are getting things together so that we can buy a home. With in the next few months we will be looking for a house and saving money for a down and all the fun things that go with relocating. I am excited and nervous at the same time. This time it means we will be there for real. I have been getting excited with the idea of being able to decorate my home again. Painting walls. I am sure I will complain the entire time I am painting the walls. That is part of the fun of owning your own home. I have got some wonderful ideas from Pintrest and other peoples blogs.
I am learning what I want in a home. It is crazy how different some houses are. I am excited to see where this adventure takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment