Friday, June 22, 2012
"Diaper off Mom"
So I have been struggling with how to potty train twin boys! I have read books asked for advice from other parents of boys. I make sure that their Daddy shows them how it is done and I have tryed with no success. But last night Gabriel came over to me while I was zoned in on the computer and said "Diaper off Mom" so I helped him take it off. I caught him peeing on the floor. I said "NO! don't pee on the floor go pee in the toilet." I took him into the bathroom to try he played with the lid up and down up and down. then he put his potty seat on the toilet and off then lid up and down. I decided the was done so I picked him up to put another diaper on him and he got mad and said "NOOO! MOM potty!" so I took him back it and let him play with the toilet some more he finally decided to go. Now I have to set the scene for you he is not quite tall enough to stand by the toilet to go pee. So after trying sitting on the toilet with the ring lid up and down, sitting frontward and backwards. He also tryed standing on a stool in front of the toilet and not figuring that would work. he lifted both lids and leaned way over standing on the floor on his tippy toes and having to brace himself on the other side of the toilet he finally did it he pee pee in the toilet and was so excited about it. He may have been more excited that he got a penny for his penny bank. He did it again he did not want to put his penny in the bank. But I promised he could have a penny every time he goes in the potty. So it begins the journey of potty training. Bring it on I am so ready to be done with diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment