Monday, September 17, 2012
good advice
Yesterday we went to the pet store to get some supplies to clean our fish tank we got last month for the boys. When we were leaving this very kind old mad gave some good advice. He said to cherish the moments the boys are young. What matters are the memories in your heart. He also recommended that I journal at least 5 sentences per day and those will bring back the memories for that entire day. He said I know we are strangers but I do it and it works. He was very kind with good advice. Because of him and talking about journals it reminded me how my Grandpa Kimball use to journal. I remember him writing in his black day timer when we would go visit. Thanks to that old man I got to have a memory brought up about my Grandpa and his love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is very good advice and what a great gift he has given to you and all of those that read this post. I just love the heck out of you and your family!!
ReplyDelete