Thursday, October 4, 2012

#2

Today has been a good day. Patrick had the day off of work. We did not have big plans his Dad came over to help us put up a fence around the back yard.
When I put my boys down for a nap Patrick made the comment that it sounds like the boys are saying YUCKY and giggling. Sure enough it was YUCKY! and that is an under statement. Gabriel had pooped in his underwear and had been finger painting on the very textured wall.
Ya that was a fun thing to find. I got him up and into the bathroom to get him cleaned up. I put him in the shower (he hates to shower) I explained that he has to shower because it is YUCKY to paint with poo. It took a good half hour to get it all cleaned up before I could get him down for a nap. I do have to say I wish I could figure out how to get my boys to poo in the toilet. otherwise they are potty trained.
I guess this goes in to the story book of poo like Jamie's Madison finger painting poo in the top shelf of her very tall closet. AS well as Madison and Jordan running around the house throwing poo at each other. Some times little kids are so gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment