Oh my! I need to be better at this blogging thing. I have so many things that have been happening that are worth writing down.
Of course my Cute Boys are always worth writing about they are THE best thing that has happened to Patrick and I. I love them both so dearly.
I never realized how challenging life would be with children but, I do have to say every bit of it is SO worth it.
 |
| Cute Boys |
Oooh how cute I thought they were when they got into my favorite expensive eyeshadow. Not only was it a total loss but it was all over the floor and all over both of them. I was so mad at the time, but now that I am over it look how CUTE they were.
 |
| Gabriel watches me put makeup on so he knows were it goes on the eyes! |
 |
| They were both so proud. |
 |
| Look at Foster. He knows how to get him a bath. |
 |
caught red sparkly handed. |
 |
| Ya he was proud. |
Gabriel loves to play bowling on the Kindle. He decided to set up his own set with drink cups and a basket ball. Creative little man. Look at them playing they are cute boys. If they miss they say whaa whah wah.
No comments:
Post a Comment