Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dixie Mud Run

Ok so I need to post on all the races that I do. I love them. They give me that high you get around the holidays. You know the one.You are just in a good mood and you know it is because it is the season. Well that is it for me I feel that way before a race. The race would be like Christmas day for most. But for me I would compare it to Thanksgiving. ( That is my favorite holiday) the thing is is when the race is over it is like after the holidays. You know the excitement is gone and it is time to get back to reality. So race and planning=holiday high. Day after race=January or post holiday blues. So I keep my eyes open for races  to do.

I am not an avid runner. It really is about the day of the race for me. I am working on being more consistent with running. I have goals one is to run with out having to take a walk break. When I reach that one I will then choose another goal.

I am thinking how many 5k I have done. I am not sure I think it is 13 now. I decided to do a mud run Oh that was so fun and challenging. It was better than Thanksgiving. So I got another team together for the Dixie MUD Run. This run was not quite a 5k but it was soooooo fun.


There were obstacles, There was MUD there was water and the very best thing huge slip-and-slides. I can not wait for the next one.

The Dixie Mud Run supports children with medical needs.

Monkey Bars! HARD!



Jamie doing push-ups she could not finish the Monkey bars.

Slip and slide #3




Mom coming in.

Team Chocolate Chicks. Penny, Heidi, Connie, Kacie, Mom, Janet, Me Tammy, and Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment