I took the opertunity to get out of Las Vegas and go visit my family in Utah! Thank god that all it cost is a gas of tank, and a gal of milk for the boys, to go visit or we could not do it. I am sure I would find some excuse to get there thou. I am so not a city girl I grew up most of my life in the country and I can't stand living in the concreate jungle of Las Vegas. Everyone I meet tells me that it will grow on me but I don't want it to! That would be like an ugly pimple you just can't seem to get rid of. I guess I need someone to show me the beauty of this city if there is some!
One of the most important things to me is quality time spent together. That is the reason we moved to Las Vegas. I felt that my boys were not getting quality time with their Dad. Boy do they love their Dad.
 |
| Madison! Taken by Jamie! |
I talked Patrick into buying this dslr camera and I think we got some fun pictures of our time spent with family in Utah. I love to look back and see the diferent creative ways other take pictures. Like Patrick, Jamie and my Mom.
 |
| Jordan! Taken by Jamie! |
This is when we went to the Veyo pool it was packed but we had fun anyway! After an hour of swimming we all had icecream. When Jordan was the age of my boys he would point at any one who had icecream and say "yum yum" and of course he would get an icecream cone!

This is my beautiful sister Jamie. I am not sure but I think my hubby took this pictrue! I think she looks beautiful in this picture and if I remember right she felt like dog poo!

Here is my Foster "Bear" he is playing hockey with his Papa's old hockey helmet and hockey stick. He says "I know it is big but I know I can pull it off" at least that is what I think he would be saying!

Gabriel is my little animal lover! He love cats just like his Papa Tom! He will point at them and call them "meow" he just wants to give them a little hug. Hugging the cats just makes him so happy. This picture is of Gabriel hugging Tobie she is 19 years old and just not fast enough to get away!

On this trip to Utah we did a bike ride that I have been asking to do with my wonderful hubby sense they put in the trail. It is funny how things change when you have kids and when someone else asks. Papa Tom likes to take the older grandkids on this ride so when he asked Patrick to do it I was right there. One of Patricks co-workers gave us a bike traylor so we were able to take Gabriel and Foster with us. They loved it! Gabriel thought it was so relaxing that he feel asleep! I think this ride is what fuled them to want to ride the tricycle!
 |
| Korbin |
 |
| Gabriel |
This is from another trip to Utah we went swimming at Jamie's in-laws pool! I just love the pictures of kids eating watermelon!
 |
| Foster |
No comments:
Post a Comment