Saturday, July 23, 2011

Park

I love to take the boys to the park! They are still too small to know what to do but it gets us out of the house. We make Dad get up early on the weekends so that we can get to the park before it is hot. The rule is to the park and done by 10am.

Gabriel loves to ride the horse he does good rocking it back and forth by himself he is just too small to get on it and it is high so I worry he will fall. I am sure Jamie would call that first child or first time mommy syndrome. But I don't care I love being a mom.


 Foster has not quite figured out that he can rock the horse so Daddy is helping him. He loves his Daddy so much.

 
Patrick and I want to give the boys the whole park experience so we have them go down the slide Patrick is waiting at the bottom to catch them.





This is Foster going down face first! Don't worry his Daddy caught him. He is still not sure what to think of the tube slide.






Gabriel just does not like the slide but we had him try it anyway. He will love it soon I am sure!

This is Gabriel waiting for Mommy to make him go down the slide!
 
 
 
Foster loves to play in the swing but not for long. On this trip he played for awhile when he said "all done" I asked him if he was sure and he let go, leaned forward and almost flipped out of the swing. He was sure he was "all done!"







Gabriel would swing forever if you let him he just loves it so much. He likes to go see what his brothers doing to so he told his Dad he is "all done" and after what just happened with Foster, Patrick was sure to get him down!


Now when we are almost done we always have to go put our toes in the grass! Good thing Dad is a good sport when it come to me wanting to take the boys to the Park! They love him so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment