Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My first post on my first blog!

The First post!
Foster 2/18/2010, 2 lbs 15 oz
Gabriel 2/18/2010, 3lbs
Well here it is my first post on my first blog! I thought I should give this a try. My family, mom mostly wanted me to start blogging when I got pregnant via IVF in 2009. Then she really wanted me to do it when I had my twin boys premature at 28.5 weeks in Feb, 2010. I am just not one to share my personal struggles. The reason I decide to start I was looking at a friends blog that she posted cute picture of the fun things that she has been doing with her young family and that appealed to me. So I am starting this now and it will be a work in progress but I thought it would be a good way to be able to look back at some of my favorite pictures of my family. So that I can be reminded how thankful I am to have such a loving and fulfilling life.

Brothers and Best Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment