Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Date for Me with the boys

Today I decided I needed to get back to eating and living the healthy lifestyle I know I am meant to live. I made plans to go back to Weight Watchers. I choose to go on the Mommy and me class on Thursday morning. I do have to say I was nervous because I was not sure how the boys were going to act in the meeting. I have taken them before but not by myself. I was relieved to see a few other mommies with there little ones there too. The boys did so good they played with the kindles until they realised that the other kids wanted to play too. They played mostly quietly in the back until the end they were very done. So we packed up and headed to Jumpin' Jacks. This is a big warehouse full of bounce houses we played there with the other kids for about an hour and a half then the boys I was done. We headed to Wendy's for some chicken and fries. I got a hamburger. Just the burger for a whopping 11 points + but I know that I can do what I need to do and still have a hamburger once and a while. So my plan is to do it again next week. I hope the boys are just as good in the meeting and then we will head to Jumpin' Jacks again for some exercise for me and the boys. When the weather gets warmer and I search for us to do other fun things in town it will be a date for ME and the boys.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job!! I am going to call our Weight Watchers and ask them about a mommy and me class. That's brilliant! I did weight watchers 8 years ago and it was AWESOME!!! I've tried to do it again but it is so hard to find a time to get there without kids. I love this! Good luck. I hope it works great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be Weight Watchers buddies! I can't go on Thursdays because I'm at work, but I will actually be there this Thursday. I'll look forward to seeing you! Good luck and let's stay in touch through this journey.

    ReplyDelete